Pesach Program at the Dead Sea, Israel
The most luxurious English Speaking Pesach Vacation, at an affordable price.
Pamper yourself & your Family
Rates & Details
Our Pesach Package Includes:
- Accommodation in renovated rooms with Dead Sea view.
- Lunch Erev Pesach
- 1st Seder (2nd Seder for tourists)
On Shabbat, Morning Coffee and Cake before Tifla , Kiddush with Breakfast, Lunch, Sweet
Hour, and Dinner after Shabbat.On Chag (Yom Tov) Morning Coffee & Cake before Tifla, Kiddush together with a meat LunchBuffet, Sweet Hour and after Chag, Dinner
- On Chol Hamoed (weekdays) Half Board; breakfast, sweet hour and dinner.
- Every afternoon during Pesach there will be a delicious afternoon sweet hour for all our guests.
- Lecture program with our outstanding scholars in residence and other guest speakers.
- Live entertainment program every evening during Chol Hamoed (weekdays)
- Activity program for adults, children and teenagers
- Children’s supervised club.
- The only Luxury Hotel situated right on the beach at the Dead Sea with a full English Speaking program.
- Unique atmosphere.
- Mehudarim Hashgacha No Kitniyot.
- Group Tip – 600 NIS per room (75 NIS per night) – Tips will be collected at the Hotel in cash so they can be properly & equally distributed to all departments in the hotel before we depart the Hotel.
- Personal Tip – Those using Bellboys to assist with your baggage, our teen & children’s counselors and anyone you feel treated you extra special and you would like to show some added appreciation.
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry etc.
- The Hotel will be following all the Covid Pandemic rules laid out by the Israeli Government. This may cause changes to the above.