Pesach Program at the JW Marriott Turnberry Miami Resort & Spa Aventura, Florida
JW Marriott Turnberry Miami Passover 2022
Defining the Luxury Vacation Experience
The newest most awesome venue Tidal Cove Waterpark:
- Is perfect for both Thrill Seekers and those looking to Unwind and anything in between.
- Conquer a Gravity-Defying Boomerang Raft Ride or relax as you meander along the Lazy River. Experience new adventures as you plunge down the Free Fall Loop or twist and turn on the Master Blaster Water Coaster. Try out the Whizzard or Constrictor Spiral slides
- The only Triple Flow Surf Rider in the USA.
- Kids Cove, an emoji themed children’s water playground.
- Optional entirely redesigned luxury cabanas, day beds and lounge chairs galore
The Resort features:
- The most spacious rooms/suites in South Florida; each with a private balcony, patio or terrace with views of the golf courses, gardens or Water Park
- 25,000 square-foot Four-star rated Ame Wellness Spa with an extensive menu, 21 treatment rooms, relaxation spaces, a SPA boutique and a full-service Salon.
- A State-of-the Art Fitness Center including New LifeFitness signature series strength and conditioning equipment, the latest Techno-Gym cardiovascular machines, indoor cycling and separate aerobics studios with daily fitness classes and stretching rooms.
- 36 holes of Championship Golf on the two Raymond Floyd re- designed courses.
- 2.9 mile lighted walking/jogging trail which circles the resort and the beautiful Aventura neighborhood.
- Complimentary Resort Shuttle to the beach and the Aventura Mall.
- Turnberry Marina for optional charters and bay-cruises.
- Easy access to South Beach, Downtown Miami, Wynwood, multiple Miami attractions, Fort Lauderdale, and both South Florida Airports.
- Including 3 meals a day
- A’la Carte Espresso, Cappuccino Bar and Restaurant
- Delicious daily barbeques at our Grill+ poolside restaurant
- Our incredible and unique InCrusted Pizza+ restaurant located steps away from the pool
- A totally re-imagined tea room
- Glatt Kosher supervision by Rabbi Berel Simpser
- Rabbi-led, individual table Sedarim and optional Private Seder rooms for larger groups
- Expanded Adult Activities including our daily culinary creations institute, Paint with me and so much more
- Excellent Chol Hamoed entertainment,Exclusive Pre-Teen and Teen program
- Exceptional &diverse Scholars-in-Residence
- Exclusive Accredited CME program
- The Incomparable Lasko Day Camp with daily Infant Care and very special evening programs for children as well as our daily “kid- friendly” children’s dinner